December 25th, 2008

XMas releases!

Posted by Bread-sama in releases

Hey you all. We, from AnimeONE, wish all fans a Merry Christmas.

I don’t have much to say… just that I’m posting before lamb!

So, today we bring you the following releases:

Michiko 05: HD & SD

Michiko 06: HD & SD

Yozakura Quartet 07

For DDD fans: we are working hard to get you more episodes out!

Happy holidays!

18 Responses to ' XMas releases! '

1. kpcool22 said,
    on December 26th, 2008 at 3:23 am

:grin:thx 4 d release
    And thx 4 d DDD update….plz keep us updated ’bout DDD even if u r not releasing it soon
    & thx a bunch:grin:

2. kriptonima said,
    on December 26th, 2008 at 3:36 am

Thank you!~ :mrgreen:

on December 26th, 2008 at 7:10 am

Late post..

>_>

And the 2 Michiko to Hatchin episodes wouldn’t transfer saying that the tracker didn’t allow this file or something weird like that. I guess it needed like a minute or 2 to get it to work because I eventually did get them.

Thanks so much!

Currently, Michiko to Hatchin is all I watch with you guys. I can’t wait for the next episodes.

4. Lolita said,
    on December 26th, 2008 at 12:03 pm

Looking forward to SD releases.
    Michiko to Hatchin really is a gem amongst most of the dissapointing series out there this season! Thanks for taking the time to sub it :mrgreen:

on December 26th, 2008 at 1:41 pm

Michiko to Hatchin is an HD must-watch type of series.

How can you watch it using SD resolution on your computer?

>_>

6. simmianprime said,
    on December 26th, 2008 at 5:38 pm

@suiton

I would highly suggest you shut up, what if doesn’t want to spend money on a new computer?

Jeez you HDphiles need to learn to keep your very unwanted opinions to yourselves.

on December 26th, 2008 at 9:00 pm

@simmianprime
    Maybe you need to get that superiority complex checked out a bit?

>_>

And learn to read.

I never told him that he absolutely must do this and that.

“But if hardware is your issue, then that’ll be more understandable. But even then, I would highly suggest you either upgrade the RAM to at least 512 MB or just get a new computer with a Dual Core processor with at least 1 GB RAM.”

I gave him a suggestion.

Why?

1. he seems to be interested in fansubs and probably will continue to watch it
    2. fansubbers are slowly moving towards HD releases only
    3. why would anyone want to watch in standard def these days if they can watch in HD
    4. if you’re gonna watch fansubs, then you might as well get some new hardware to be “future-proof” (or in this case…more “future-proof”).

The fact that he “Looking forward to SD releases.” tends to suggest that he can only play standard def content on his computer setup.

🙄

Maybe you need to really think about what you type before you type it out.

8. simmianprime said,
    on December 27th, 2008 at 2:00 am

@suiton

lol if you’re THE suiton that i think you are then you saying someone else has a “superiority complex” is a bit rich.

You also need to take your own advice and learn to read, no where did i say that you told him “that he absolutely must do this and that”

As too your other points his computer may be able to play HD but like myself he may have only a certain amount of DL quota, which is why i mostly get SD releases.

I’ve said this once and no doubt i’ll say it a thousand more times to people like yourself, there is nothing “wrong” with SD it’s just that HD is “better”

And as for most groups releasing HD only that’s complete bull, i challenge you to find me 20 groups that release more than one series and do them all as HD only. Granted SD is slowly being replaced but for at least the next 1-2 years SD and HD will both be released by groups.

on December 27th, 2008 at 12:27 pm

“Granted SD is slowly being replaced but for at least the next 1-2 years SD and HD will both be released by groups.”

exactly…

Read again…

“Not all fansub groups are going exclusively HD releases, but most are (pretty much all i guess) doing standard and hd releases. Some have begun to go exclusive to HD (or at least upscaled) releases.”

10. Delphi said,
    on December 27th, 2008 at 4:06 pm

Ou, great! Yozakura Quartet ep. 07! I expected on this episode for very long time 😐 It is good to see a new epizode from you… because your speed of translations is a little awful XD But your translations are very good, I must suggest! 😀

I want to ask you one question: When will go out next episode, YQ 08 ? Thanks for your answer! Your fan from Czech republic 😛

on December 27th, 2008 at 10:10 pm

@Delphi
    The next episode will be out when it’s read to be released.

>_>

You’re getting these episodes for free so don’t expect any kind of release schedule. They have lives outside of their fansubbing hobby.

🙄

on December 27th, 2008 at 10:59 pm

YQ 08 will be out soon, this week I must say.

on December 28th, 2008 at 6:13 pm

This week? Today is the end of “this week”.

Heh. Whatever. Take your time.

Basically, Bread-sama probably meant within a week it is expected to be ready for a release.

on December 28th, 2008 at 6:14 pm

:: goes back to waiting for more MIchiko to Hatchin HD releases by AonE ::

15. Chappy said,
    on December 28th, 2008 at 10:49 pm

Woah! 😯 I Totally forgot about DDD I Want More!! DDD :mrgreen:

BTW. . . . Tnx 4 d X’mas Releases

16. Delphi said,
    on December 29th, 2008 at 7:09 am

suiton: I know, I know… I own translation group of anime, too :o) But it is Czech group and I translate from your, because you have a great translates! I am looking forward to next episode 😉

17. eca c", said,
    on January 2nd, 2009 at 10:18 am

may i ask…did you made another release of episode 30 of DaaDaaDaa? ‘coz when i searched in isohunt, it was released 5 days ago.

thanks by the way for still doing the subs! you’re my only hope in completing the series…haha…thanks again! 😀

18. eca c", said,