September 22nd, 2008

Yaku #11

Yay, more releases! A lovely episode 11 of Yakushiji Ryoko no Kaiki Jikenbo for all of you to enjoy~ As always, it’s a joint with AnimeYuki

PS: I’m hopefully gonna actually start *working* (as in actually fansubbing) again for AnimeOne with one of the fall shows! (I took a…2-ish year break)

11 Responses to ' Yaku #11 '

1. crumja said,
    on September 22nd, 2008 at 11:22 pm

Discretion, lamb. Let’s not excite them too much. ^_-

on September 23rd, 2008 at 5:04 am

:smile::smile::smile:

Another one!!

3. Myz said,
    on September 23rd, 2008 at 7:00 am

Uhhh, it says the file is only 78 Megabytes…Is it it supposed to be like that?

4. lambchopsil said,
    on September 23rd, 2008 at 9:14 am

It’s like that

5. CP said,
    on September 23rd, 2008 at 4:24 pm

It’s small, it’s good, it’s AonE !

6. Myz said,
    on September 23rd, 2008 at 5:56 pm

Well, they have been getting prorgressively smaller…but 78, that’s almost unbelievable. (I also DL from Dattebayo, so I’m overly suspicious of these things) But, eh, what the heck, I trust you guys.

7. Phoenixclaws said,
    on September 23rd, 2008 at 6:39 pm

Ah these continuation episodes to the final episode for the season is driving me nuts.. The file has the same quality it seems as all the others just a lot smaller than the rest.

on September 27th, 2008 at 7:16 am

I’ve noticed that the episode file sizes for this series is surprisingly sporadic and seems a bit low.

🙄

Maybe you guys can “standardize” the file size to 170 MB-ish and use that extra amount to improve the quality here and there?

i wouldn’t mind that for a batch torrent release of the episodes.

on September 27th, 2008 at 7:17 am

@lambchopsil
    I didn’t know you took like a 2 year break from fansubbing.

=P

So that’s like uh…Naruto?

zomg. I can’t believe you guys were that dedicated and finished that series to Episode 220.

After all those crummy filler episodes and huge huge delays in release, I thought you guys had “secretly”drop it or something.

Anyway, what series is AnimeONE planning on doing?

on September 27th, 2008 at 9:08 am

suiton, It’s the encoder’s decision to keep the file as it is!

About the new series, wait until we release 😛

11. crumja said,
    on September 27th, 2008 at 12:37 pm

Jacking up file size to 170 doesn’t really help. There’s a point of diminishing returns of quality gains. I’ve switched to “variable bitrate” for each ep depending on how compressible it is. The quality should remain constant. All in all, I don’t know why people are complaining about low file sizes heh. Not every show “needs” to get 170 mb for max quality.