August 19th, 2008

DDD!!!

Wow…Can you believe it? Another episode is out! Wooot! While you watch ep62, don’t expect another one soon. We’re waiting on the raw for 63…

11 Responses to ' DDD!!! '

1. Ruether said,
    on August 19th, 2008 at 9:04 pm

Ah! Amazing! Three episodes of DDD already this year. I am most grateful.

While I’m here, this might not be the place to ask, but does anyone know how to find ep. 57. The tracker it was posted to seems to be gone. It’s not too important, but my completeness bug is itching me. If this was the wrong place to ask, I apologize.

2. kawaiitenshi said,
    on August 19th, 2008 at 11:10 pm

@Ruether
    i asked about that for the longest time too. but unfortunately, no one was able to answer my query. i was only able to finally download ep57 over at Veoh. but man, that site sure sucks as hell. it takes forever just to load the main page.

AonE people! thank you sooo much for the three releases this year. I am hoping that this series gets finished soon, but as you said, I am not expecting XD heehee ^.^v

3. kpcool said,
    on August 20th, 2008 at 3:50 am

Go to irc channel of Aone,though i don’t hav much details but i think they give the irc address in the start of every DDD episode for that u need 2 download mirc learn about it,then ppl in the channel of Aone may help u with downloading the eps.
    Well i wanna heartily thank for the release of this episode

4. _alone_ said,
    on August 20th, 2008 at 4:04 am
  5. Yaheno said,
    on August 20th, 2008 at 1:42 pm

Thx! I kiss the ground you walk on XD

6. Dehandinho said,
    on August 20th, 2008 at 4:12 pm

SunFlowerSubs has some raws of DDD maybe you can ask there

7. rei said,
    on August 21st, 2008 at 12:41 am

YEY!love you!

8. Shy said,
    on August 21st, 2008 at 6:11 am

OMG!I LUV YOU GUYS SO MUCH!Thank you very much!!!

9. Schrobby said,
    on August 27th, 2008 at 7:52 am

I’m happy DDD!
    My drive crashed and killed some older stuff. I got most of it back, searched everywhere (well, almost), and only came up with ugly encodes of DDD ep 56 and 57.
    Thanks to you I download ep 57 right now… http://www.gotwoot.net/wordpress/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif
    😀
    …but I’m still missing ep 56…. http://www.gotwoot.net/wordpress/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif
    🙁

That said, any idea where I can find that one?

10. kpcool said,
    on August 30th, 2008 at 5:33 am

@Schrobby
    U can download most of the episodes 4m the IRC channel of AOne.for that u need 2 download MIRC.then if u hav ever noticed u can c a irc address with almost all episodes of DDD at the end of the Theme song ie “#AnimeONE@irc.rizon.net”
    this is not an email address nor u can type this in ur browser.u can access this channel only thru MIRC,read some tutorials on net if u want & then when u get into this channel there r many ppl 4m AOne fansub who r having all episodes of DDD & can share it with u,they will even guide u after that.
    if u need any help 4m me.plz leave a comment in this section itself.
    Hope this helps

11. tesshi said,
    on December 16th, 2008 at 12:12 pm

i am so happy i checked your site! i missed the last 3 releases for DDD~! grabbing the 3~~ ahhh! i can’t wait for the rest of the episodes!

thank you always for your hard work!