June 4th, 2008

DDD 61!

Posted by Bread-sama in releases

OMFG!!!

This is real, we released DDD 61 within one month.

Thanks for all who support us, episode 62 will be released this year!

PS: I posted before lamb! 😀

Torrent: click here.

17 Responses to ' DDD 61! '

1. drezinka said,
    on June 4th, 2008 at 11:39 am

thank you! it is very much appreciated! 😛

2. Georgianna said,
    on June 4th, 2008 at 2:18 pm

Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put in! I can’t believe that there was another release so soon!<3

3. Delc said,
    on June 4th, 2008 at 3:55 pm

YAY, I love Daa! Daa! Daa! Thanks for getting another episode done. Hope you guys finish by the end of the year. Only 17 episodes left.

4. ryan said,
    on June 4th, 2008 at 6:52 pm

Thanks a lot. I really thought that the next release will be another long wait. Totally thanks for the episode 61…..
    As you said that “episode 62 will be released this year!” it makes me feel that the next release will be another long wait after ep62 release……I hope not….
    anyway… I really appreciate it… thanks…

5. Debby said,
    on June 5th, 2008 at 3:52 am

Thank you so much for releasing episode 61! Thank you for the hard work you guys did to release this so fast. Keep it up and the Daa! Daa! Daa! fans wil support you!

Greetings Debby

6. Chappy said,
    on June 5th, 2008 at 5:27 am

😐 😯 Wooohoooo 🙂 Yahooooo 😀
    Thats What I’m Talk in about, Keep it Up Please, “episode 62 will be released this year!” 😥 Please Release it this Coming Week 😉

7. Shy said,
    on June 5th, 2008 at 9:30 am

OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS!OMG!THANX SO MUCH FOR RELEASING 60-61 OMG!OMG!

8. twinklez said,
    on June 5th, 2008 at 5:43 pm

OMG It’s real! Thank you so much! Looking forward to Ep 62!

9. Panda said,
    on June 5th, 2008 at 11:55 pm

O.O
    I FOUND YOUR SITE FINALLY!!!
    I’m gonna freaking cry, man!
    TTuTT
    Please, PLEASE, don’t stop Daa! Daa! Daa! EVER till’ it’s done!
    And, I know you have lives and need translators and editors and all that snazzy stuff, but PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU Sub this anime faster?
    I mean it’s awesome and it’s my fav. I even resorted to watching it chinese without subs when I was so desprate! And I DID cry multiple times because of it too. I don’t want to have to do that again. It was a horrible expirience to me.
    So please, again, concentrate on THIS anime a little more, please.

Love you all so dearly for doing this,
    P a n d a < 3 3 3.

10. kpcool said,
    on June 6th, 2008 at 1:10 pm

A,yokatta!
    I would first of all like 2 THANK U A LOT,4 releasing this episode that too so soon(I really like this ep,its my fav:oops:)
    U kno in the last yr when u didn’t release any episode i watched all the 59 eps all over & over & over again.
    I kno its our privelege that u r devoting so much of ur precious time in subbing these anime,but plz i wanna c the anime till the end.
    i even tried learning japanese 2 watch this anime raw,but seems i’m a bad learner:mrgreen:
    plz try 2 get the releases faster,i really appreciate ur efforts.
    u hav already completed 79% of this series,just a mere 21% is left,plz make the releases a l’il faster.THX again.
    Regards,
    kp

11. Chappy said,
    on June 7th, 2008 at 7:38 am

Miyu & Kanata’s 1st Kiss, hahahaha 😆 I really thought it was 😉
    Please release a batch episodes! please finish this already I’m begging you AonE 😥

:mrgreen: tnx 4 da ep

12. yuuki said,
    on June 7th, 2008 at 9:18 pm

thank you for realeasing this ep so so so soon after 60. i really appreciate you guy doing it for us leecherS.really thank you!!!:eek:

13. cf1709 said,
    on June 11th, 2008 at 1:34 am

Is it just me or AonE released another D3 episode after a month? Thanks for sharing!

14. Andy said,
    on June 23rd, 2008 at 1:11 am

Thanks for the sub! I picked up this series years ago, and seeing the subs stop was very disappointing. It’s awesome to see that you’re continuing it, keep up the good work! :mrgreen:

15. Maye said,
    on June 25th, 2008 at 1:06 pm

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >__________________________<

16. grace said,
    on July 24th, 2008 at 3:58 am

i’m really looking forward to daa daa daa episode 62!!
    thank you so much!!!
    i LOVE this anime!!!!!!!:lol:

17. Xeon said,
    on August 10th, 2008 at 2:01 am

i just hope 62 comes out soon.and i also wanna see them kiss.very badly.