April 27th, 2008

Hellsing Ultimate #4

We’re really jamming with these releases, eh? Out here’s now the 4th part of the Hellsing Ultimate OVA.
XVID
HQ to come out later

Edit:
Ah, I forgot to announce this a while back. The HQ version of OVA 3 came out a while back. You can get the torrent here

Edit2:
Here’s the HQ version of OVA 4. Torrent is here

Btw, it may LOOK like we’re back on track, but we still need more QCers if you don’t want to see another dead end like the last few months. If you’re wondering what a QCer does, murder is here to help:

Hi guys/girls,

As a QC you check the script/encode for mistakes. Such as the english(grammer, spelling or even translation), typesetting(font/style), timing(are the subs appearing and disappearing at the correct time) and encode(fucked up frames, blocking and much more).

If you’re still interested, feel free to hop on the recruiting channel at rizon, #AonE-Recruit, and message an OP for the test and instructions. You will be given an example of how a QC report should look like, so don’t be afraid.

If you have questions while doing the test feel free to message an OP.

Good luck! :mrgreen:

8 Responses to ' Hellsing Ultimate #4 '

1. ABCD said,
    on April 27th, 2008 at 1:09 pm

The sound turns off after like the first 5 seconds….

on April 27th, 2008 at 1:46 pm

You might want to check out your codecs, it’s all fine here.

3. NuTTyStiNg said,
    on April 28th, 2008 at 4:36 pm

Anime One Have I said before that I love you guys?
    I do!!!!
    keep up the good job
    Anime One RULES

4. Tsukasa said,
    on April 29th, 2008 at 7:19 am

So glad you guys are semi-back. Love your sub quality and translations!

5. Jakob. said,
    on April 30th, 2008 at 12:56 am

HD version? But why does it say DVD version then? Anyway, thanks for the releases. Haven’t even noticed that the fourth Hellsing OVA was out.

6. Budweineken said,
    on April 30th, 2008 at 7:58 am

I wonder why groups keep releasing the shit xvid version first, instead of the HQ one. Shouldn’t they release the good version first and make the ones that like the LQ version wait? Never understood the reasoning myself.

7. NaruSaku_fan said,
    on April 30th, 2008 at 6:44 pm

the LQ ones are faster/easier to encode on older computers.
    to encode the h264 ver you need a relatively new computer(past 2yrs) from my experience, ive taken a raw video file, derectly from a dv camcorder and encoded it in h264 on my desktop(about 8yrs old) took about an hour, encoded the same raw file on my laptop(about 6mo old) and it took about 30 min for a 25 min file.

8. D R U N K S said,
    on May 3rd, 2008 at 12:10 pm

I like AnimeOne’s stuff, however..Warrant Officer Shrodinger is a guy…in the subtitles after he comes back from England and makes fun of the Major’s weight, the Major reffers to Schrodinger as a ‘she’….