February 11th, 2008

miscellaneous server issues

Posted by complich8 in Site News

About a month ago we migrated to a new server to deal with a couple of capacity problems, and since the migration we’ve been undergoing some intermittent issues — some related to the move, and others not directly so.

I’ve been working on dealing with them as they come up. But in the next couple days, if you see site downtime or tracker issues, it’s probably related to that…

As part of the resolution of an outstanding issue, I’ve had to do a bit of a tracker reset, and re-add various torrents. I have no way of assuring that I got them all, though, so if you are getting “not allowed” type errors on any given torrent, please let me know.

7 Responses to ' miscellaneous server issues '

1. Jay said,
    on February 12th, 2008 at 12:15 pm

Hey, this is not a beg for a release date, just a general question if the hellsing OVA is still an active project for you guys? there hasn’t been mention of it for a few months so i was just curious, a simple yes or no answer will suffice, THANK YOU!!

2. on February 12th, 2008 at 12:42 pm

im just wondering what new projects you are planning on picking up

on February 12th, 2008 at 4:19 pm

Jay the only thing I can say is that we will be releasing it before the 4th OVA comes out, and we are getting closer.

4. Viciouc said,
    on February 13th, 2008 at 4:28 pm

I think this has been said more than enough, this is not AONE site, its gotwoot. They just distro some of the anime. You can always go to aone IRC channel and ask. Also there is an entire thread in the General Anime section devoted to Hellsing ovas I suggest you go check it out for yourselves.

Thanks Complich8

5. Melinda said,
    on February 23rd, 2008 at 4:42 pm

When I try to download the complete batch of El Cazador de la Bruja I get a bad info error and I’m not able to download the bittorrent. I don’t know if this is part of the server problem, but if you could look it, that would be great. Thanks

6. Zhemos said,
    on February 28th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

The El Cazador de la Bruja batch torrent is broken.

I keep getting the error message using BitTornado “got bad file info – path disallowed for security reasons”

on February 29th, 2008 at 12:36 pm

Pretty sure that’s a client compatibility issue with how the torrent was made. I can’t really help with those…