January 6th, 2008

Ah My Goddess! – Tatakau Tsubasa 02 (END)

Posted by guuchan in releases

Here comes the 2nd part of the special airing. Notice that there’re only 2 episodes in total, so there won’t be a next episode.

Ah My Goddess! – Tatakau Tsubasa 02.

So far there’re no words of a 3rd season, but we can always hope. 😉

18 Responses to ' Ah My Goddess! – Tatakau Tsubasa 02 (END) '

1. CP said,
    on January 6th, 2008 at 4:48 pm

Domo!

2. JK said,
    on January 6th, 2008 at 6:50 pm

Thanks for the release!
    Strange that they wouldn’t continue the arc, since there is at least another episode or two worth of material. I found the rest of it entertaining when I read it in the manga. Plus they left Belldandy with two of something she normally has one of, so that’s a big loose end.

3. hotsei said,
    on January 6th, 2008 at 11:29 pm

season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3 season 3

btw thanks for the release!!!!!!

4. aabbcc said,
    on January 7th, 2008 at 1:37 am

what!!?? only 2 episodes!! life has never sucked more…
    Tonikaku, otsukare-sama deshita! Honnen mo yoroshiku onegai-shimasu.

5. Shaun said,
    on January 7th, 2008 at 6:23 pm

With unresolved issues it would make sense to do a third season(IMO).

6. Pyro411 said,
    on January 7th, 2008 at 10:43 pm

Thank you for the great encodes like always. 🙂 Season 3 would be nice or atleast some more OVAs to quench our thirst by filling in details of either Skipped or summarized story Arcs

Shaun, sadly it’s not what makes sense, it’s all about the profit even if the creative force wants to do it, the companies behind them won’t give them backing to do it if they wanted to continue. 🙁 I’m just hoping the allure of Belldandy is enough to draw a big enough crowd to make it viable.

7. pronita said,
    on January 12th, 2008 at 1:12 am

😥 when is DDD episodes gonna release?its almost a year there has been a release.
    plzzzzzzzzz……..release the next episode soon plzzz.:mrgreen:

8. keiichi said,
    on January 13th, 2008 at 5:08 am

i really really really hope their is a season 3 or at least do one episode to tie the whole anime/manga up where keiichi and bell get marryed or something or at least show him have a little backbone and kiss her and it cant be a accident or some weird illness but that is prob some wishfull thinking on my part that would probly end the story

9. buffalobiian said,
    on January 15th, 2008 at 6:26 pm
  10. [AMG] said,
    on February 21st, 2008 at 5:54 am

:roll:this is coool…………………………………

11. Jay said,
    on April 8th, 2008 at 5:35 pm

I just wanna say, with the whole wedding and stuff kinda thing, that was summed up wit hthe Ah! My Goddess film >.>
    so not much you can do there :\

12. im said,
    on May 9th, 2008 at 4:55 am

I love Ah My Goddess..! What will happen next to keiichi morisato and belldandy? Will they get marry? I really hope there will be 3rd season for die hard fan 🙂

13. Marc said,
    on July 19th, 2008 at 8:40 am

I think the theme of this anime (and manga) is the first till the last eps of ova….
    didn’t you think?
    at season 2, at the very last eps of it, u see Keiichi changed his hairstyle the way the style in the movie? I think this is the order..

AMG 1st season – AMG 2nd season – movie – (and if there’s gonna be a season 3)

all was summarized by OVA…(since, the arc when kamisama forcefully getting Bell out of Kei sans life is still not featured in the TV series…)

14. Belldandy. said,
    on November 9th, 2008 at 2:46 am

THERE HAS TO BE A SEASON 3!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO KEIICHI AND BELLDANDY NOW?? FOR GOD’S SAKE THEY HAVN’T EVEN KISSED FOR REAL!!
    COME ON THERE HAS TO BE !!! PLEASE……………………

15. ghost kid said,
    on November 20th, 2008 at 12:15 am

hey i want more episode of amg season 3

y can they make more

16. ghost kid said,
    on November 20th, 2008 at 12:17 am

men hurry up and make it fast :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: i want to know whats next and hey miny gaddess is not the sames as ah my goddess

17. Harryexe said,
    on December 20th, 2008 at 5:16 am

Erm apparently, they want more dvds to be bought. I’m really desperate for season 3 too! Ah cmon please have season 3 😥

18. TSF said,
    on December 25th, 2008 at 8:40 am

Well from what i have noticed in the manga and learned from the history of Ah My Goddess! i have come to realise that each season of this anime contains approximately 90-100 chapters of the manga aswell as skipping some of the chapters, like in season 2 there is no broomstick race between hild and belldandy, yet in the manga there is.

So based on that fact, since there is 241 chapters in the manga so far, and a new chapter is released once per month, i would say that there is still another 40 or 50 chapters left which means another 40ish months before theres enough to make a season 3. Meaning that if a season 3 is released (which might not happen if everyone has forgotten or lost interest in this anime/manga by then) then it would be in about 3 or 4 years before its made.

I hope that is not hard to undertand but its just my conclusion from researching it a little bit. Although if this is true then im already feeling sad that its going to be that long because i love this anime and manga.

But i doubt that Ah My Goddess manga will end anytime soon because its been going on for 20 years now, thats why i feel confident when i say there WILL be a season 3, but not untill theres enough manga chapters to make one. 🙁 i dont think i can wait that longggg. :(:(