December 25th, 2007

Stress test: Ah My Goddess – Tatakau Tsubasa

Posted by complich8 in releases, Site News

So apparently AnimeOne and AnimeYuki have given you and me both Christmas presents.

To me, they gave a good site stress-test (which, might I say, pointed out a serious configuration issue, and one particularly heavy page ….). Thanks guys!

For you (and me too, ’cause I’m kinda a fan of it), they released Ah My Goddess – Tatakau Tsubasa 01. Seems …. to be pretty popular.

Hopefully we’ll have a better situation at the next release…

Happy Holidays folks!

Update (12-27-07): apparently somewhere in the apache config tweak process (or maybe at the last big apache upgrade a couple weeks ago) it forgot about a whole bunch of mime types, causing people with slightly more stupid browsers to try to save the files as avi’s instead of torrents (an old, well-known and easily-fixed issue). I’ve corrected this issue on the server side. Have a nice day.

32 Responses to ' Stress test: Ah My Goddess – Tatakau Tsubasa '

1. WillTRiker said,
    on December 25th, 2007 at 4:53 pm

I’m a fan of it as well so thank you AonE and AnimeYuki for the christmass present. Will there be an h.264 mkv version as well?

2. buffalobiian said,
    on December 25th, 2007 at 5:02 pm

Yay, Thanks, and wish everybody a Happy New Year.

on December 25th, 2007 at 6:55 pm

I actually had been waiting for this, but forgot about it.

Great to see AonE and AnimeYuki teaming up again for this!

And enjoy your holidays…

Thanks!

4. miden said,
    on December 25th, 2007 at 8:01 pm

merry x-mas , have a nice holiday :)!! thnaks for release, was waiting for it! <33!!:mrgreen::mrgreen:

5. Frank said,
    on December 25th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

fan of the first 2 seasons but i didn’t know a third one came out. wonder if it any good?

6. VK said,
    on December 25th, 2007 at 9:49 pm

Same question as WillTRiker’s. I’d prefer h.264 quality. 🙄

7. Maye said,
    on December 25th, 2007 at 10:59 pm

Happy Holidays!!!~~~~ 😀

8. Hanes32 said,
    on December 26th, 2007 at 12:37 am

Thanks for the release AonE & Animeyuki….I was really hoping you guys would do this 🙂

Frank: This is not really a new season, it’s a TV special or X-mas special, whatever you want to call it, consisting of 2 episodes. Just a little new adapted material from the manga for us fans..

9. CP said,
    on December 26th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

Oh, thank you very very very much – and very nice quality, despite not being h264…

10. deathmaker said,
    on December 26th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

the link for the torrent isn’t working 🙁

11. CP said,
    on December 27th, 2007 at 3:25 am

On Windows/IE, right-click the link, do “Save Target as” and open the file from within your torrent client.

12. Slyspring said,
    on December 27th, 2007 at 6:23 am

The episode itself is of OUTSTANDING quality. Do you know when the 2nd episode is coming, or should i not have asked?

13. ForeverZero said,
    on December 27th, 2007 at 3:30 pm

Hi, i was just waiting for this, BUT ive download the torrent as a .torrent, opened it in azureus and it doesnt work. it says Connection Error, SocketException, and so I cant download it, please some help here.

on December 27th, 2007 at 3:36 pm

this isn’t really a 3rd season. it’s a 2 episode special thing that simply continues off of season 2 (sorezore no tsubasa).

😛

anyway, i’ll be looking forward to episode 02

15. CP said,
    on December 29th, 2007 at 6:58 am

Just so you know – the link still does not work properly for IE7/WinXP.
    When clicking it opens a text page in the browser showing the content of the torrent file.
    Other links on the site works properly.

on December 29th, 2007 at 8:15 am

mozilla firefox…ftw!

🙂

on December 29th, 2007 at 11:34 am

I’m not seeing that on my install of ie7. You might have the page cached or something though. Try clearing your caches and try again, or right-click save as. It’s also possible that your client didn’t set MIME type associations correctly…

This is a poor location for tech support though. If your problems persist, go post in the forums under general support…

18. CP said,
    on December 29th, 2007 at 3:59 pm

@complich8 – thanks for the concern. However, I DL several days ago by right-click save, as you proposed. I just wanted to make sure others could DL this nice ep as well.
    I have cleared the cache and done all I could think of, but it’s still bad, while other links work. Oh well, as long as no one else complains…

19. ForeverZero said,
    on December 30th, 2007 at 12:05 pm

well i got it to work, but the torrent here didnt work, i used one from another page and it did work, well anyways thanx. BTW i use firefox.

20. Slidewayz said,
    on December 30th, 2007 at 7:42 pm

Here’s the error message I get. What’s going on?

Error: Tracker Response Error:Client Version is banned. Check with the tracker administrator in Tracker: http://tracker.gotwoot.net:6968/announce

21. buffalobiian said,
    on December 30th, 2007 at 8:24 pm

Exactly what it says, it seems. Have any other Aone torrents worked for you in the past with that client? See here for banned clients. http://wiki.depthstrike.com/index.php/Tracker_Information

Basically, you’ll have to either upgrade to a version that’s not banned, or use one that’s not banned.

22. Slidewayz said,
    on December 30th, 2007 at 10:14 pm

I see. My problem was I was still using BitLord. It had been working for me (and I’m still relativley new to BitTorrents, so I never knew of the “ban list:).

23. buffalobiian said,
    on December 31st, 2007 at 2:02 am

Try utorrent. It’s my favourite so far. Bitcomet is also another one I like, but take a look at the recommended clients on that page. There’s heaps out there.

24. Slidewayz said,
    on December 31st, 2007 at 9:05 pm

I got uTorrent. Thanks guys. 😛

on January 2nd, 2008 at 9:40 am

If you are having trouble downloading, first make sure that:

– you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 7 along with any other “critical” updates from Microsoft
    – your internet connection is working correctly (be it wireless or wired)
    – adjust your firewall settings

Or~

You could just get Mozilla Firefox (like millions of other Internet users) and have 99% of everything work fine (minus Windows Updates which still needs to be run from Internet Explorer)…

26. buffalobiian said,
    on January 2nd, 2008 at 9:56 am

Or use Automatic Updates with the “Ask me before I download” option. 😛

27. stints said,
    on January 3rd, 2008 at 3:49 pm

IE works fine and has never once gone wrong. You guys must just download really stupid things. Anyways, question, there are two episodes of this special right or is this going to spawn a new series? I hope the latter 😀

28. buffalobiian said,
    on January 3rd, 2008 at 6:50 pm

2 ep special

29. stints said,
    on January 5th, 2008 at 3:53 am

When does the next episode aire in Japan? I’m eager to see how this concludes :mrgreen::smile::eek:

30. buffalobiian said,
    on January 5th, 2008 at 6:42 am
  31. didta said,
    on August 23rd, 2008 at 3:03 am

thaks for sharing… i love this anime so much

32. Michel Coffey said,