August 13th, 2007

DMC 08!

Posted by Bread-sama in releases

This time I was faster than lamb! And here we bring you Devil May Cry 08.

Lamb edit: MUWHAHAHA!!! I beat you to the HQ version!

Bread: damn you!

Enjoy both releases 😛

12 Responses to ' DMC 08! '

1. No OnE said,
    on August 13th, 2007 at 5:46 pm

freakin w00t! 😀

2. TGEN said,
    on August 14th, 2007 at 9:54 am

Poor bread :).

3. aLee said,
    on August 14th, 2007 at 10:54 am

Haha nice, and faster then last time. GJ!

4. zeroherrera said,
    on August 14th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

:grin::grin::grin: you guys are awesome!!!!

5. Doug said,
    on August 15th, 2007 at 3:53 pm

I can’t find an e-mail address so this will have to do…

Is there a reason I can’t download the torrent? Yours are the first I’ve come across where I get an error stating that my torrent downloading app isn’t allowed and to talk to the tracker admin.

I’m using Transmission 0.80 (latest full release) on OS X 10.4.10.

Has transmission specifically been banned and if so, why? I’d appreciate it if someone replied to me by e-mail to fill me in.

Thanks!

Doug

on August 15th, 2007 at 9:27 pm

sadly, since I don’t intend to give out my email address by replying and nobody else can see yours, I don’t think you’ll be getting an email reply.

GotWoot’s tracker is part of the EAD tracker network. The transmission ban is well-known, please see http://wiki.depthstrike.com/index.php/Tracker_Information#Client_Banlist for details about what clients are banned and why. The short version is that Transmission breaks the bittorrent protocol and hammers the tracker for requests if it doesn’t like the announce interval the tracker specifies.

Since our tracker administration is done by DWKnight, it’s up to him what client versions are allowed or banned.

You might consider getting an allowed client for gotwoot and depthstrike trackers, or you could look for an alternate source for your latest fix. I hear there’s remarkably fast XDCC bots on irc, if you’ve got an IRC client you know how to use…

7. Doug said,
    on August 16th, 2007 at 8:50 am

Thanks for the response! Now even more I wish there was a decent client for Macs as the only other two worth mentioning are Azureus (which is bloated beyond belief and about as user-friendly as a brick writing) and XTorrent (which has some of the worst support I’ve ever seen in any app).

I guess my search continues!

8. TGEN said,
    on August 16th, 2007 at 9:29 am

If you’re not too scared of the command line, give rTorrent a try.

9. Takeshi_K said,
    on August 18th, 2007 at 3:34 am

Thanks guys, getting all dmc releases from you guys because you are the best! Thanks for existing!

10. Takeshi_K said,
    on August 18th, 2007 at 3:40 am

@Question: Where you guys gonna release Naruto Movie 2 and 3? I know they suck, but i really wanna have them from you guys.. I think i can remember that you said that you were going to release them some time ago…

11. lambchopsil said,
    on August 19th, 2007 at 12:51 am

We don’t know when they’ll be out and even if we did know we wouldn’t be telling you

12. Takeshi_K said,
    on August 19th, 2007 at 3:09 pm

O_O Was that a yes? So you are working on them? I would just really like to know ^_^

Thanks for all of your work on Naruto, getting everything about Naruto from you guys!