July 20th, 2007

Flying in with a Release

Wow, we sure are rolling with Devil May Cry! Here’s episode 5 for your enjoyment.
EDIT: HQ out

And today’s the day where tons of Harry Potter fans will line up and grab copies of the book at midnight. I already pre-ordered mine though, so I’ll get plenty of sleep tonight~ Nevertheless, there are plenty of spoilers and copies of the book already on the internet…

10 Responses to ' Flying in with a Release '

1. DMC Fan said,
    on July 20th, 2007 at 12:47 pm

love these guys, I’ll add this file for DDL to my website, so if you don’t want to torrent check out fansubbedanime.com

2. on July 21st, 2007 at 12:12 am

Thanks, i’m just waiting for the HQ verson!

It’s a pity that the anime only goes with 12 episodes. I wanna have more from Devil May Cry

3. DMC DUDE said,
    on July 21st, 2007 at 1:14 am

I wonder if DMC will actually have a storyline or a longer story… all these stories end in one ep… it is getting kind of boring right about now i hope the DMC creator makes more of a plot 😈

4. buffalobiian said,
    on July 21st, 2007 at 7:47 am

Yeah, DMC is kind of progressing a bit like El Cazador, single episode stories, but I think El Cazador ties it up a little better. Speaking of which, is there a problem with the El Caz project? Just noticed that episode 17’s airing on the 24th, and we’re up to 10. We’re pumping DMC out awefully quick though!!! 😀

on July 21st, 2007 at 11:32 am

don’t worry… we are working to get all eps of Elca out asap 😛

6. Skull_Leader said,
    on July 21st, 2007 at 6:21 pm

lol, are we? Isn\’t there a case of motivation issues too? Or is that just me o_O? Series is so boring…

on July 21st, 2007 at 10:43 pm

we are! haha

8. Richard said,
    on July 22nd, 2007 at 6:01 am
  9. Richard said,
    on July 22nd, 2007 at 6:02 am

/gets down on knees and begs for HQ version

10. Shadowsong said,
    on July 22nd, 2007 at 6:37 am

First and foremost, allow me to thank you for your hard work and effort. Just my 2cents opinion, DMC fighting scenes aren’t impressive as expected (but who am I to judge?). Ditto on the wait for the glorious H264.
    Should I coax some mutt to eat your harry potter books or give you some spoilers to get you back on your translating work? Just kidding. Enjoy yourself.