July 15th, 2007

Magical Release

Well, here’s Devil May Cry ep4 with our friends over at Conclave. As always, wait a day or so for the HQ version of it.
Edit: HQ version is out

9 Responses to ' Magical Release '

1. Pode777 said,
    on July 15th, 2007 at 8:02 pm

Ah, the hot girls fanservice episode. Well it worked for me! Thanks for the release.

2. BioAlien said,
    on July 15th, 2007 at 11:49 pm

“Who else is hyped up about the last Harry Potter book? We’re getting close to the 21st…”

I am 🙂
    Just gotta finish book 6 first..

Thanks for this new release.

3. Ted said,
    on July 16th, 2007 at 9:03 am

Hey! Just wanna say cheers for gettin the DMC out, love ya for it!

4. Ranguvar said,
    on July 16th, 2007 at 1:04 pm

Thanks for the extremely speedy release!! You guys are usually slower than Kuro-Hana and NEET, but your translation quality is a billion times better, and you have 5.1 audio, so I wait. This time though, there shall be no waiting.

The only thing I don’t like is that Kuro-Hana and NEET have a higher quality HQ release for video, and have a much more stylized font that’s smaller, how Ilike it. Well, since they are nice enough to put their HQ releases in MKVs, I guess I’ll take the time to demux them and make a new MKV with Kuro-Hana’s video and font, and AonE’s translations and audio 🙂

5. arcanes said,
    on July 16th, 2007 at 1:59 pm

YAY! thanks for the release!

Harry Potter: I just bought the British hard cover edition of the first six books and re-read them. in my country I will only get the book in the afternoon of the 21st, and becuase I don\\\’t want to be spoiled I will not open my computer on the 21st 🙂 . If Harry dies, I will hate the series forever!!!:evil::evil: . it will be pointless to read the series again series, if you know Harry will die at the end. please LIVE!!! (Ginny too:smile:)

6. pingu said,
    on July 17th, 2007 at 3:50 pm

Thanks for doing the double and releasing in HD as well. Now I just need a HDTV so I\’m not stuck to watching on the PC anymore – anyone has a spare one?

And for the Harry Potter hype, my own personal hype is waiting for the 3rd episode of Hellsing…. 🙂

7. No OnE said,
    on July 17th, 2007 at 7:04 pm

Thanks! Since I don’t download the other groups releases, this was a fast suprise. 😀

Harry Potter 7 is gonna rock, I just read the 6th book this previous weekend (took a mere 2 days to read it).

8. alexa999 said,
    on July 19th, 2007 at 11:29 pm

I preordered Harry Potter 7 and I can’t wait!! Tomorrow is gonna be so awesome, but I have to watch out for spoilers!

9. buffalobiian said,
    on July 20th, 2007 at 6:36 am

Devil May Cry #5 http://www.gotwoot.net/torrents/%5BAonE_-_Conclave%5D_Devil_May_Cry_-_05_%5B790C8845%5D.avi.torrent

Hmm, are all the resources going into this series? 😀