May 27th, 2007

Yet Another One

So soon and another release. Here’s episode 10 of GR II. Many thanks to the joint with Froth-Bite.

And despite what some of you may say or want, we ARE NOT doing Naruto Shippuuden.

10 Responses to ' Yet Another One '

on May 28th, 2007 at 7:23 am

Well, then I guess I have no choice but to get it from [DB] starting from episode 01.

🙁

2. ddeschw said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 10:28 am

“Comment guidelines: please be courteous, don't spam excessive smileys or beg for next episode release dates. Try to keep your comments meaningful, concise, and on-topic.”

Huh.

Thanks for the sub, AonE! You know, I probably wouldn’t have gotten into this series if I hadn’t seen it on your torrents list and downloaded an episode. Thanks you guys for expanding my Anime repertoire! I always know that I’ll be able to find great quality anime and subs when I come here.

3. Nintendo said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 10:34 am

please Aone staff can u tell us your new projects coz now i think u r only working on:DDD.GRII and el cazador after finishing naruto and BBB?thanks

4. Maye said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 10:59 am

Suiton, at least you have a choice to watch it from DB, but AnimeOne is the only anime fanclub that is subbing DDD; and It is better to have something than nothing.Now, don’t get me wrong, I liked Naruto (the series) and I love NS (Neji looks so CUTE >

5. Maye said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 11:00 am

but if AnimeOne doesn’t want to sub NS then We’ll have to either watch it from DB or Rasengan and hope AnimeOne will sub the movies and stick with what we DO have -_-

6. Darth Arrow said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 12:44 pm

You also have SD Project and NarutoBuzz as options besides Rasengan and Dattebayo for your Naruto Shippuuden 😉

Good news about the movies: 😎
    “lambchopsil said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 9:37 am
    For the movies, we still plan to do them and are working on them”

on May 28th, 2007 at 4:03 pm

Well maybe they meant that they will be doing Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles? 😛

on May 28th, 2007 at 6:38 pm

*sigh*

so much hate right now …

9. naruto-chan said,
    on May 29th, 2007 at 1:22 am

Will there be any batchtorrent for BBB?

And I hope for future releases of some more anime that is getting less attention. NS is definately not one of them. Hell, even I’m being bothered by all this “we are your fans, please do anything for us”. And before someone refers to my nick in some weird way, No I just have bad imagination and I have currently both stalled Naruto and Bleach.

10. Darth Arrow said,
    on May 29th, 2007 at 7:57 am

I would guess that BBB batch and the last Naruto batch (201-220) will be uploaded within the next week 🙂

suiton: shut the fuck up, your pissing everyone off.