May 26th, 2007

Still Rolling

Another release of our newest series! Here’s to episode 6 of El Cazador~

And all the staff at AonE thank you for the comments with the close of our series finish of Naruto.

9 Responses to ' Still Rolling '

on May 27th, 2007 at 5:45 am

Hoping for [AonE] Naruto Shippuden…:wink:

on May 27th, 2007 at 7:36 am

no matter how much you hope, we won’t be doing NS.

3. Darth Arrow said,
    on May 27th, 2007 at 11:26 am

Yeah, AonE-team has been very clear on this matter, they are NOT doing Shippuuden so everybody should just shut the hell up about it, it’s probably just bugging everyone in AonE.

I’d just like to know are you still going to do Naruto movies 2 and 3, or have you finally decided to get rid of the series for good?

Thanks for BBB finish too, BTW. 🙂 Subs were great, too bad that raws seemd to be so bad, the vid/audio quality was bad at times 🙁

on May 27th, 2007 at 2:53 pm

I was just wondering. I mean NS is definitely much better than the filler and AonE has done such a great job with the full 220 episodes.

NS is the sequel and it does continue the story, and at the end up 220, you guys did fansub the preview section of it. If NS is not done, it’s gonna be kinda “awkward” without any NS episodes to follow it.

Anyway, things change and I’m just trying to be as optimistic about it. If AonE does not do NS, then I’m sure that many people will be upset and whatnot, but eventually just go with DB like I think I might be doing.

But if fans are willing to wait, don’t you think it’s worth doing it? 😉

–suiton

5. lambchopsil said,
    on May 27th, 2007 at 4:05 pm

Doesn’t change our minds

6. Skull_Leader said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 12:27 am

You\’re starting to get annoying with that, suiton. We\’ve already stated many times that we won\’t be doing it. We do not have the sources for such a long term commitment so stop hoping we\’ll do it \’cuz we won\’t. Doing it is far from being in our best interests and will most likely only kill AonE\’s recovery. So bring out the shovel and bury that hope. Put it to rest.

7. Darth Arrow said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 4:52 am

Is no one answering my question? 🙄 I’ve asked three times now, are you STILL planing on doing Naruto movies 2 and 3? It was said that you would be doing them a few months back but does this hold anymore? Or is it so that the team itself doesn’t know anymore if they want to sub them or not? 🙂 I understand if you want to think it over because I bet you’r tired after churning through all 220 episodes, but it would be really nice to get some sort of update regarding this matter. 😉

Yeah, and people still bitching about Shippuuden should shut the hell up, AonE has clearly said that they don’t want to and will not sub it, end of story. And they have also other points as why not sub it, which Skull_Leader just stated the post above. We fans may not like it, but we have no choice but to accept it. So we should really stop debating about it. It’s not gonna change anything anyway and it’s just irritating everyone in the team. How polite your ever trying to be, it’s still like you’re trying to pressure someone to drop a hobby and start another one just because you don’t happen to like what that someone’s hobby is and consider your own favourite better. That’s rude.

8. lambchopsil said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 9:37 am

For the movies, we still plan to do them and are working on them

9. Darth Arrow said,
    on May 28th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

Wohoo! Thanks for the info lambchopsil! 😀 Good to hear that filler-hell didn’t draw all AonE’s remaining life-power 😛 *me shuts up about Naruto for now, reassured that me will see the movies sooner or later*