March 16th, 2007

Naruto – GOOD NEWS!

Posted by lambchopsil in Anime, Site News

Some good news about Naruto actually!

As promised, I asked about AonE doing the Naruto movies. As of right now, chances are looking *very* good that we’ll be subbing them. (No guarantees of course, but we’ll try our hardest!) The situation *could* change if something drastic happened to the key staff on the Naruto project…

Nothing has changed on our position with the second season. Too bad~

31 Responses to ' Naruto – GOOD NEWS! '

1. GomuNingen said,
    on March 16th, 2007 at 10:04 pm

yeah! Some good news! Too bad about Shippuuden, though!:cry:

2. jedi022 said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 12:51 am

HOORAY!

:cool:………..’ sits and waits for remaining episodes ‘

3. Xirix said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 3:53 am

Ah, that is indeed good news, You guys rule. ^^

4. Silverlink said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 6:55 am

Great news!!! Quick Question: Are you guys planning to sub bleach also?? THNX!

5. Jonko Nakker said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 9:05 am

hooray!

oh and uhm…

Future! Future! Future!

6. Ichigo| said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 11:02 am

lambchopsil THANKS A LOT! …i dont think they would sub bleach over naruto…or even sub an anime thats already been through a lot of episodes.

7. ice said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 11:18 am

Here is the traler subbed

8. lambchopsil said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 11:38 am

Why would we sub Bleach?…What gave you the idea that we would?…

9. Xirix said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 1:36 pm

I would assume it\’s either

1) A random hope

or 2) Some strange notion that because Dattebayo do Naruto and Bleach.. that AonE would also do Bleach… O.o šŸ™„

10. Silverlink said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 2:48 pm

No was just a question. cuz you guys bring quality eps and subs so thats why i asked.

11. masa said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 2:56 pm

this is indeed good to hear. even without doing Shippuden, the more aone naruto stuff we can get is a positive. obviously people would want them to sub Bleach and other popular anime, but they can only handle so much at a time.

12. Jonko Nakker said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 4:17 pm

AHQ also started on bleach (eps 1-4), and the quality is superb; it actually is DVD quality (that’s why it only has released that few episodes). Also it’s Dual Audio (as most of their releases are).
    Furthermore:

Future! Future! Future!

13. CitriC said,
    on March 17th, 2007 at 8:19 pm

yes hurray for naruto!
    thanks AonE!

14. alexa999 said,
    on March 18th, 2007 at 10:19 am

W00T!! Hurray! I was really hoping for the movies, considering the huge amount of spelling mistakes in DB\’s movie 2.

15. TakeoNinja said,
    on March 19th, 2007 at 2:40 pm

KAA is also doing bleach, they are at ep 20 and they are going to release it as they get their hands on the DVDs.

16. Sariachan said,
    on March 20th, 2007 at 5:53 pm

Seeing the seoncd and third Naruto movies subbet by AonE would be a good way to say goodbye to your awesome work on this anime… I already know that I’ll miss your tranlsations, fonts and notes. ;_;

P.S. But, since the hope is the last to die (or something like that, it’s an Italian ditto that I translated but it could be different in English), I still hope that AonE dropping Naruto after finishing the first series is just a big April’s Fool. :p

17. Dark_Meiun said,
    on March 22nd, 2007 at 3:12 am

THX A LOT I was starting to lose hope, never watched any other naruto subber always waited till aone released Naruto still didn\’t finish watching the first series as aone didn\’t release them yet šŸ™‚ can\’t wait to see them šŸ™‚

18. Annie said,
    on March 23rd, 2007 at 12:39 am

Hopefully all three (or four) movies will be subbed! I really miss AonE, the best Naruto subber EVER! DB doesn’t even come close~~~ *sobs*

19. Imail said,
    on March 25th, 2007 at 7:33 pm

On one hand its very pleasant that Aone wants to sub the movie.. Yay..

But on the other hands, šŸ˜„ coz no team has ever been better than subbing Naruto (since the day of Toriyama World).. The quality over precision that even Dattebayo always lacks make it harder to see Naruto subs ended by you guys.. šŸ˜„

Hopefully a new fansub with credible qualities such as Aone will appear to subs the 2nd season n smack Dattebayo out of this world (Dattebayo are such chowkia & arrogant groups)

20. Yozora said,
    on March 27th, 2007 at 11:02 pm

Well, I don’t blame AonE considering Shippuuden thus far. SD Project does it well anyways.

Yay for the movies though, that’s one area that does need AonE.

21. Sariachan said,
    on March 30th, 2007 at 6:41 am

I\\\’ll have to try this group, SD… I just hope they aren\\\’t a speed one like DB. Yesterdey I downloaded their version of Naruto Shippuuden second special (episodes 06-07), and they used the old opening! šŸ˜
    I know they are really fast and all, but I guess they didn\\\’t even notice that the opening had changed… I would expect a bit more attention from a group doing a fansub. I know it\\\’s for free and all, but if you do a thing you have to do it well… when I was in Shannaro! we cared about every little detail!

I just hope that AonE dropping Naruto is just an April\\\’s Fool like I said some post above, or I think I\\\’ll starting seeing only the raws… šŸ™

22. Shardaelyn said,
    on March 31st, 2007 at 10:59 am

Its a shame there is no change in the Shippuuden tho, been watching it with DB subs and its not very good quality. Wish I had AonE. Its good news tho that they are at least planning to do the movies and I will keep my fingers crossed that nothing comes up to change that decision. Thanks again AonE for all your work with Naruto.

23. Tweek said,
    on April 18th, 2007 at 11:55 am

yeah, im pretty pissed about the shipp+uden subbers too. that was weak. now they\’re being subbed by like datte byo or something. its not nearly as accurate, but the subs come out like a day after the epoisode shows in japan.

24. Phibrizza said,
    on April 29th, 2007 at 12:01 am

I know I\’m really late about the news of AonE dropping Naruto (my pc had been in an awful state that prevented me from downloading anything, thus I hadn\’t come to this site in a while), but I just wanted to say that it\’s a great loss that you had to drop the project, specially after working so hard on all those fillers >_

25. Phibrizza said,
    on April 29th, 2007 at 12:03 am

(sorry didn’t know bout the char. limit) I’ll greatly miss your version. It was the best out there n now I don’t know what I’ll do for Shippuden since I’m really picky with translations n image quality. Anyways it’s great to hear you’ll be doing the movies! I’ll be looking forward to them šŸ™‚

Also, this is ot, but I’ve been wondering about this for a while now… could anyone please tell me what’s the name of the font you used for Naruto in dialogue subtitles? Thanks in advance ^^

26. Bleach is better said,
    on September 8th, 2007 at 12:57 pm

:mrgreen: i wish some1 would sub the bleach movie……
    i like the fact that u do hq releases but in my personal opinion Dattebayo are better subbers……sry its just the facts….u guys are alot nicer and dont ban ppl for everything though……thnx for DMC, Kuro-Hana takes to long on there DMC releases i think they will end up droppin it soon.

27. Bleach is better said,
    on September 8th, 2007 at 12:58 pm

ps Dattebayo already subbbed the naruto movie 3….im sure u new that already

28. hellen said,
    on March 4th, 2008 at 5:34 pm

šŸ™„

29. hellen said,
    on March 4th, 2008 at 5:35 pm

šŸ˜†

30. cfdxgf said,
    on April 15th, 2008 at 10:21 am

:razz:: when it comes when:mad:

31. cfdxgf said,